Recognizing the importance of this office, Amoud University of has a competent HR Office to make sure that every Amoud department is correctly staffed by the precise number of employees with skills relevant to the office's needs. Apart from this, the Human Resource Management Office handles the recruitment, hiring, placement, salary and benefits administration, and training and development of Amoud personnel. This office also has the responsibility of carrying out labor activities.
Other functions of the Human Resource and Management Office are as follows:
- Plan and supervise training and staff development.
- Devise policies pertaining to the rules and regulations to be followed by the Amoud employees.
- Disseminate the new approved Amoud policies and regulations to the concerned employees.
- Evaluate and develop salary schemes and benefits of employees.
- Carry out job evaluation and wage review.
- Handle labor activities.
- Devise, revise, and implement policies regarding recruitment, hiring, transfer and promotion of staff.