Amoud University Online Platforms
Amoud University launched the first online postgraduate degree programmes to be run by Amoud School of Postgraduate Studies and Research (AUSPGSR) on Tuesday, October 27th, 2020.
Mode of Delivery of Classes, Coursework, CATS and Final Examinations
The Online Masters degree programmes shall be offered as follows:-
- Classes shall be offered online using various online tools available to the general public
- Course work and CATS (Continuous Assessment Tests) will be offered online
- Final Examinations shall be conducted face to face at Amoud University Examination testing centres to be established all over the horn of Africa region
Amoud Online Masters Programmes currently Available for Academic Year September 2020/ July 2021 include :
- Master of Public Health (MPH).
- MPH in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- MPH in Epidemiology and Population Health
- MPH in Health Promotion
- Master of Education (MED)
- MED in curriculum Management and Instruction
- MED in Educational Policy and Planning
- MED in Educational Management and Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in Project Planning and Management
- Master of Science (MSC)
- MSC in Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
- MSC in Software Engineering and Security
Requirements for Masters Degree:
- A relevant undergraduate Bachelors degree.
- An overall Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.50 or higher.
- Passport-size photo
- A non refundable application fee of thirty united states dollars $30.
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates will send their applications via website https://www.admission.amouduniversity.org.
- Classes to commence on November 1st, 2020.