Faculty of sharia and law Established in 2006 it’s aimed to contribute to the development of the moral code of Islamic education and to revive, and invigorate our national values.
The motto of this faculty is knowledge, faith and work. This motto rightly responds to the Mission of Amoud University, which focuses on the training of post- civil war qualified human resources, with strong belief in the Islamic regulation and its values of fraternity, cooperation hard work, and it discards all types of favoritism tribalism, and culture of conflict.
This faculty is committed to make a difference in the communities around faculty shari’a and law.
The broad aims and objectives of the faculty of the Shari’ a and law is:-
- To provide for all around and harmonious development of the individuals and society.
- To re-construct human thought in all its forms on the foundations of Islam.
- To develop Islamic character and personality among the students, teachers and the supporting staff of the university.
- Preserving Islamic cultural heritage and good values.
- Training qualified judges with modern skills and better work culture.
- Co-operating with other similar institutions.
- To promote among the students the culture of peace and self- reliance, respect for human rights, and good social values.