Admission to the University is by competitive examination. Candidates with a good pass in their secondary school leaving examinations are eligible for the admission examination that is held annually on July. Candidates from abroad who studied under different systems of education are evaluated by the Admissions Committee on case-by-case basis.
Amoud University is open to all aspiring candidates without any discrimination.
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Farewell Freshman year 2018/2019!
- Students Union - University Management Consultative Meeting
- Review of Quality Assurance and Maintenance of Standards (QAMS) Policy
- Mr. Mohamed Hussein, DG, National Service, holds Shaqo Garan Closing Ceremony
- Match Day 7:School of Public Health & Nutrition vs School of Nursing & Midwifery (8 - 0)