Admission to the University is by competitive examination. Candidates with a good pass in their secondary school leaving examinations are eligible for the admission examination that is held annually on July. Candidates from abroad who studied under different systems of education are evaluated by the Admissions Committee on case-by-case basis.
Amoud University is open to all aspiring candidates without any discrimination.
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Amoud University SPGSR re-opens for 2019/2020 Academic Year
- Registration Open, Classes On, for Amoud Freshmen 2019!
- Amoud University Undergraduate Opening Monday, September 16th, 2019!
- Amoud University 18th Cohort, Class of 2019 Graduation!
- Dr. Mohamed Nuh Ali, delivering a public lecture at Rays Hotel Borama, hosted by Amoud University, "Somali History!".