On Tuesday, January 15th, 2019, Amoud University launched Amoud University Academic Journal (AUAJ). The grand announcement was made at the senate meeting hall, main campus Amoud University by Prof. Suleimna Ahmed Gulaid, president, Amoud University, who was flanked by Dr. Mohamed Muse Jibril, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Chairman of AUAJ Editorial Team in whose docket the journal falls. In his company were Prof. Ahmed Abdillahi Boqore, Vice President for Administration and Finance together with Prof. Mohamed Mohamoud Jama "Derie"– Vice President, Public Relations, Community Outreach and overall in charge of Extra Curricular activities at Amoud University. In attendance were Dr. Oso Willis Yuko, Director, Academic Affairs, Suleiman Hassan Ali, - Chief Registrar, AU and a host of deans of various faculties or schools and directors of various central administrative units.
Amoud University Academic Journal (AUAJ) shall exist as an academic journal of Amoud University at Amoud University shall be managed by a Board of Management.
The aims of AUAJ are:- To contribute to the enhancement of research studies; To be a recognized forum attracting author (s) and audiences from across academic disciplines. Hence, AUAJ shall allow free access to its content to attract more readers and citation to articles published in the journal and To provide an avenue for researchers and scholars worldwide to exchange their latest findings and share information on international-level across disciplines.
The Mission of AUAJ is to disseminate original academic knowledge across the scientific realms and to avail the same to appropriate stakeholders in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The AUAJ Journal is a peer-reviewed multidisciplinary, open access international journal publishing original and high quality research articles, review articles, short communications, and case studies from a wide range of academicians, covering a wide range of topics on issues which impacts national and global scientific research scholars. The AUAJ is designed to be read by academics, scholars, advanced students, reflective practitioners, and those seeking an update on current experience and future prospects in relation to contemporary society. The Journal welcomes submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence.
The author should be able to follow the publication process.
The publication process consists of the following steps:
- Abstract/manuscript received.
- Automatic acknowledgment response sent.
- Assessment of the manuscript fitness to AUAJ’s aim and scope.
- Plagiarism check.
- Primary quality is checked by the editor(s).
- The manuscript sent for double-blind review.
- Paper is accepted.
- A manuscript is published. Online PDF version of a manuscript is free to access and download.
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Amoud University SPGSR re-opens for 2019/2020 Academic Year
- Registration Open, Classes On, for Amoud Freshmen 2019!
- Amoud University Undergraduate Opening Monday, September 16th, 2019!
- Amoud University 18th Cohort, Class of 2019 Graduation!
- Dr. Mohamed Nuh Ali, delivering a public lecture at Rays Hotel Borama, hosted by Amoud University, "Somali History!".