In a series of meetings organized by the head of Arab linkages Sh. Mohamed Bilan, Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences (FEPS) was the first among the six Faculties located at main Campus to receive a public lecture on Ethics and Morals for Students at Amoud University. As is often said "Mannner Maketh Man", it is therefore imperative that students at Amoud University should be guided on how to conduct themselves honorably in a manner that brings pride to the university and does not put the good prestigious name of the university into disrepute. This can often be expressed in terms of mode of dressing, hair styles they wear and how they conduct themselves within and outside the university. The focus is to model Amoud University students into responsible graduates who are destined for future leadership roles and responsibilities in the societies they will integrate into upon completion of their studies. Other faculties will each have their students attending similar meetings in the next few coming days. Presdeitn during the meeting were Associate Dean Office of Students Afafirs and Counseling Services, Abdinasir Dahir Egeh; Abdirizak Mahamud Osman, Dean, Faculty of Economics & Political Science, AU, Abdisalam Hassan Muse, Lecturer, Amoud University alongside various other lecturers and members of staff.
Earlier to Saturday, December 8th, 2018 students drawn from Faculty of Economics and Political Science gathered in the Main Hall at Amoud University Main campus for a word from Sh. Mohamed Bilan.
- Event Time: 8:00am 12:00pm
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Amoud University SPGSR re-opens for 2019/2020 Academic Year
- Registration Open, Classes On, for Amoud Freshmen 2019!
- Amoud University Undergraduate Opening Monday, September 16th, 2019!
- Amoud University 18th Cohort, Class of 2019 Graduation!
- Dr. Mohamed Nuh Ali, delivering a public lecture at Rays Hotel Borama, hosted by Amoud University, "Somali History!".