Graduate and Undergraduate Programs (Regular)
Criteria for Admission of New Students
- Only students who meet the following admission requirements are allowed to enroll at the university:
- Local applicants who seek admission to AU must have first pass the General Secondary school certificate Conducted by the MoE.
- Applicants who hold general certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or equivalent from recognized Educational institutions will have their certificates examined and approved by the academic committees.
- An application fee of $5 is required for all applicants. This fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants should attach two passport size photographs to their application forms
NB: All Diploma students that are admitted to enroll at Amoud University have the same requirements
What do you need to apply for undergraduate programs at Amoud University?
- A duly filled application form for Amoud University undergraduate studies. this can be downloaded directly from our link on the website under Admission forms or obtained from the office of the Chief Registrar, Amoud University.
- Two latest passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Copies of academic and professional transcripts and certificates.