The holder of this office is fully responsible under the President of the university. The roles and responsibilities of the Vice President for Administration and Finance are defined herein as follows:-
- The VP for Administration and Finance will under the overall guidance and supervision of the President of the University lead the Division of Administration and Finance and co-ordinate different activities of the Division and report directly to the President of the University.
- The VP for A&F will directly supervise and be responsible under the President for all the financial transactions and activities of the University including revenue and expenditures of the University.
- The VP for A & F will co-sign all financial documents of the University with the Director of Administration and Finance.
- The VP for A & F will recommend the recruitment of personnel requested by the different organs of the University.
- The VP for A & F will demand the preparation of the annual budgets and other financial statements from the Director of Administration and Finance and his staff and submit them to the President and Council.
- The VP for A & F will advise the President on the personnel affairs of the University including recruitment and termination of services aspects as well as their appraisal.
- The VP for A & F will be responsible for rehabilitation, construction and logistics activities of the University.
- The VP for A & F will be the Acting President when the President is away on missions outside Borama.
- Any other relevant tasks that may be assigned to him by the President.
Vice President’s Office(Administration and Finance)
Prof: Ahmed Abdullahi Boqore
Vice President, Administration and Finance
Cell phone: 00252-2-4456036