The board of trustee consists of prominent members of the community. The Board issues the overall policy directives and guidelines along which the university is steered, appoints the president of the university and reviews annual report and budget of the university.
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Farewell Freshman year 2018/2019!
- Students Union - University Management Consultative Meeting
- Review of Quality Assurance and Maintenance of Standards (QAMS) Policy
- Mr. Mohamed Hussein, DG, National Service, holds Shaqo Garan Closing Ceremony
- Match Day 7:School of Public Health & Nutrition vs School of Nursing & Midwifery (8 - 0)