The council appoints senior officials of the university with the exception of university president.
The university council is the executive body, which runs the day-to-day affairs of the university and consists of the President, Vice President, the Deans of the Faculties the Registrar, and technical support committee.
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Amoud University to close for four weeks from March 19th, 2020
- Mukhtar Abdi Omar appointed as New Dean, AUSPGSR
- Research Methods Seminar for Academic Staff, Closing Ceremony!
- Appointment of Dr Alexander Finlayson as Visiting Professor of Medicine at Amoud University
- Department of Freshman Studies Final Exams, January 2020